Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 64: Out of the Box

Four weeks ago, I embarked on a journey with 5 of my friends -- taking a photograph inspired by the box of 64 Crayola Crayons.  We have one color a week.   I have enjoyed the process and I am excited about how it is effecting my eye.  I am constantly looking for the colors in my assignment.  I hope you will check out this wonderful blog and become a follower.  Here are the first four pictures (plus one) of my journey into the land of Crayola --
 Yellowgreen -- The sun coming through the leaves was perfect.
 Carnation Pink -- this was actually my contribution -- It takes a real man to have a Pink fishing boat! 
This was actually a boat on the Bosperous, Instanbul, Turkiye
 Carnation Pink (Alternate) I took this photo in my firends front yard.  It's a January Rose
which are everywhere here. 
 Chestnut -- I was right down to the wire finding this color. 
Robins Egg Blue -- I had to use a texture to bring the brightness of this blue
into check.  I shared that information on the Project64colors.blogspot.com.

Join us for this adventure into the land of color -- you can link up your photos to compete for monthly prizes.    Thanks for stopping by -- Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment